Thursday, February 16, 2012

Who's got 2 thumbs and pooped twice today??

1/27/12

This girl!!

What do you mean you don't care how many times I pooped today??

People, this is monumental. I pride myself on having a regular, normal, and healthy digestive system. Since this little alien took over my body? Ha! Not so much. I'm actually really thankful I don't have some of the problems I've read about in my pregnancy book or online...I'm not constipated and apparently lots of women go through that during pregnancy. Yikes. I just really enjoy being regular in my "regular" life (ie: non pregnant life) and apparently that's too much to ask for when you're with child.

Here's my secret for any of you expectant moms out there who would give their left arm for a satisfying trip to the little girls' room: I took this really awesome prenatal yoga class yesterday (more on that to come in a later post) and during the class we did a couple of stretches and twists the instructor said would help with digestion. I may return to class next Thursday and give this lady an open mouth kiss. Or maybe I should just send flowers with a note that says: "Thanks for the nice poopy. I like you. Signed, Your Secret Admirer"

Always so modest,
Brooke

No comments: