Sunday, February 12, 2012

11 weeks.

1/17/12

Week 11....That's more than bloating, right? Well, maybe.
Hello 11 weeks (3 months)! Thebump.com tells me Baby J is about the size of a lime this week! Like the kind of limes I used to squeeze into my lime margarita on the rocks, no salt. Mmmm.....I could go for one of those right now, my mouth is actually watering thinking about it. Chad and I started a tradition last summer of making a pitcher of margaritas (yes for just the 2 of us, don't judge), putting down beach towels in our front yard, turning on some music and playing washers....bocce ball....reading a book....or people watching on our street. There's a park just down the street from us and especially in the summertime there are a lot of people going for walks, riding bikes, or pushing strollers on our street. We get a lot of funny looks and a few "cheers" and "hellos" from passersby. One day we were out there when unbeknownst to us our landlady was showing the house next door. She didn't seem really excited about us sitting in our front yard drinking while she toured the place to a handful of couples. None of those couples ended up renting the place. Weird.

Anywho, no margaritas for me! And I'm okay with that. I have more important things to do like grow a human and stuff. :) I feel like I'm generally feeling a little better the past few days. Don't feel like the "morning" sickness sticks around the whole day as much and I'm eating a little more than I have been.

Doctor appointment this Thursday and I'm thinking we get to hear the heartbeat! Woohoo!
xo,
Baby Momma

No comments: