Monday, July 30, 2012

36 weeks - July Fun!

36 Weeks! (July 8th)
Yep, bump is still there.


Pictures from some fun stuff we've done in the month of July!

Chad got to throw out the first pitch for a work event at a San Jose Giants game! 
Watching the game.
Picnic with the family at our favorite winery. :)



Cash and Grandma Connie




It was so fun having some of my family and Chad's family visiting us at the same time. :)

Zo, the tree climber. 



Autumn was so cute with my belly....she kept giving "her baby cousin hugs and kisses." :)


Tracy and me the day of the baby shower.
MeMe and me before the shower.
The cake Momma and I made for the 4th of July. 

Summer fruit in California is amazing and super cheap!! So spoiled to it out here.

This picture makes my mouth water.

I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!!
xo,
Brooke

No comments: