Wednesday, February 6, 2013

For your entertainment.

Today, I needed to make a quick run to the grocery store and the produce market so I threw on some sweats, put my hair in a ponytail, and kept the baby in her cow pajamas and left the house. We got a few things at the grocery store which included some frozen things and milk, then we headed to the market. I love my new car which has keyless entry and keyless start. My husband's car has the same feature and you can never lock yourself out. After leaving the market, I (knowingly) left my keys in the bag in the back and went around to put the baby in. Apparently, my car does NOT have the same feature of never locking yourself out. Shaylyn was hungry, needed to be changed, and was ready for a nap. While we waited the hour plus it would take my husband to come from work to get the spare from our house....I had to breastfeed in a sort of "ally" near the parking lot. I thought I was somewhere where no one would be coming through but some unsuspecting man did and saw me nursing my baby on the ground. Did I mention I was in sweats and the baby was in a cow onesie? Pretty sure he thought we were homeless from the pity look he gave us. I was shocked he didn't offer some spare change.

If you don't laugh at yourself sometimes, you'll just cry. I chose to laugh today.


No comments: